Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I used to hate myself

You might know me as the proud trouble making mildly mentally challenged man. (even though my granny is dying of a serious addiction, read the post below for that.

I used to hate the fact that I'm 1/2 down syndrome. I used to wish that my mom just aborted me because of this.

Why did I used to wish I was aborted rather than not conceived in the first place? Because I love my mom. If I was never even conceived she probably wouldn't have had great sex. I didn't wish she would have worn a rubber because that means lower quality sex.

Even when I used to hate myself I've always loved pleasing her and other family members in that way. I've had people tell us all "Do the human race a favor and just don't breed!" It's something we already know. We're of inferior quality because of our crappy genes.

I won't let general society's genetic superiority bring me down. I am on this earth with a purpose just like most people are.

Some people on the internet have asked me how I can type so well for someone who is mentally retarded. Upon my request, my personal narrator types this up for me. I (the narrator) will stop typing now and Joey will type his own excerpt:

hi guise I am joey i think its a good thing i dont do my own typeing for dis blog. Im sloppy with grammer and style and spelling punktuation and all but i want you to know i love you all. even though narrator who is staff at group home does typing for me its straight from the heart with joy its just a small detail ok to all you haters out there

i've been just told i type lots of run on sentances and its good i can be on here anyways make a post here and then with help from group home staff

That is the end of the excerpt which I typed directly, unlike this sentence which my narrator types. My narrator does not even approve of many messages I want in these posts. Regardless, she is willing to translate for simple minded me because she loves me. My narrator thinks I am too much of a negative person at times. She can go fuck herself. She is fat, ugly, and she smells like shit. I feel so powerful having her type this up for me in a way that is easily understood.

Retard power!

No comments:

Post a Comment